What Exactly is Life Coaching, Anyway?
When was the last time you had someone focus entirely on you – to help you get what you really want?
A trained life coach will help you define and reach your goals in every area of your life.
Here’s what a life coach can do for you:
• A trained professional life coach helps you find focus, identify your goals, track your progress, and stay motivated along the way.
• A life coach helps keep you on track – not just with your long-range goals, but with your monthly, weekly, and daily goals.
Here’s why many people are using a professional life coach:
• When you have a professionally trained life coach working with you, you have a trained support coach – someone who knows what to do, knows how to guide you – and stays with you, helping you get through the obstacles, and reach your goals.
• Your life coach is a mentor, a guide, and a motivator – giving you objective feedback, encouragement, and non-stop support.
These are some of the benefits you’ll get from working with a professional life coach:
• You’ll have a trained professional focusing completely on you – and what you want to achieve.
• You’ll have help identifying what you really want, in every important area of your life, and you’ll have help getting it.
• You’ll get assistance, not just now and then – you’ll have help week after week.
• You’ll have help finding your focus, creating the right attitude and the right actions, overcoming obstacles, tracking your progress, and staying motivated.
Here’s how life coaching works:
• You’ll meet once a week, usually by phone, for a one-on-one conference, usually 30-45 minutes a session. In each phone conference you’ll plan and review together each of your “focus goals” and action steps.
• In each session, you’ll also receive support and guidance in creating the righ attitudes and motivations in the areas that you want to work on most.
• In addition to the weekly phone conferences, you’ll also communicate by email – so you’ll have help during the week preparing for each session.
Here’s how you can find out if life coaching is for you:
• Contact me to schedule a free consultation!
I appreciate referrals! If you know anyone who might like to know more about coaching please send them to my website: www.HealYourBest.com
Thank you, and I look forward to working with you!